sleepusanimussleepusanimus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Right on target

Last time I remembered Sambakza Releasing his first 2 episodes, those episodes ruled the score board week after week and after a couple of years coming back to ng I saw it not only with 3 more episodes but with an ending. Seriously I never knew it was even an episode and I'm glad that it did turn out as an episode. The build up, the dramatic depth, the clear in betweens, and perfect flow. Hope to see you direct/make/compose more in the future. You just got yourself a big fan right here.

Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE Stirred Not Shaken: TWINE

Nice one indeed.

All I can say is that you made my day ^_^ good job ! Great job on the sfx, story line and the rest :P.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks. The voice actors did a great job.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Love it

Love the song, love the animation. ^_^ thumbs up.

bad bad bad bad bad bad

It can be used

I'll be honest. The beginning seems to be promising but once it hits 00:12 the change the flow seems to be running all over the place. It's not like it's that bad, it can still be used in various types of games especially horror.

Maybe you can try adding more in between beats between the drums beats with different thumps or snares probably might make it better. Additional synth at the background might add more feel to it.

I'm just giving opinions and you are still the composer. As for the effort and style I give you 4 star. Can be better. But since the title is bad bad bad. I assume that maybe I am wrong and this piece fits as it is.